Application by UZH Students
The application for the Master Program in Biostatistics at UZH for students curretnly enrolled at UZH is a simplified procedure.
To apply to the admission committee of the Master Program in Biostatistics at UZH you need to compile the following documents
- application form (xls-application form)
- motivation letter (max. 500 words)
- complete CV
- complete set of transcripts: Leistungsausweis
- detailed description of all your external undergraduate (and graduate) mathematical classes: not only the title but a least a table of contents for all non UZH or ETHZ lectures/classes
- one letter of recommendation (sent directly to masterbiostat(at)math.uzh.ch)
- proof of a sufficient level in English: where applicable
- optional: any additional information that might be relevant for the evaluation of your application (e.g. scientific or technical publications or awards, previous graduate studies, professional experience, reference letters etc.)
Please send your complete application to masterbiostat(at)math.uzh.ch: containing one xls application form, one single pdf file containing all other documents except the letter or recommendation, which should be sent directly from your referee to the same address.
Incomplete applications will not be considered (this does not mean that you need to have final documents from previous degrees). Applications containing more than one pdf file or different types of documents are not accepted.
Applictions from current UZH students are evaluated continuously, nevertheless it is recommended to submit an application at the latest mid December/ mid May for a desired start semester in the spring/fall. It is recommended to start the program in the fall semester.
You will be notified about the decision as soon as possible.